sexta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2017

Daisies

It's the season of daisies.
I see'em everywhere.
 Near my house, near the sidewalk, near the places my eyes go when they need to rest.
But the Daisy I truly wish to see ends up getting lost in this garden that's my heart.
No, i'm not saying i dont like daisies, i do like them and the contrast of the white petals and the green of the grass that sends my heart in a realm of tranquility. 
I'm just saying that the way her brown eyes sparkle, that golden brown against the sun when our class window is somehow giving the slightest beam of light, and the way she gives out her braced smile when i do something somewhat relatable, and the way she cares about me, but doesnt at the same time, has a loveliness, a certain charm to it, that no flower could ever give.
That's why Daisy is my favorite flower, even though she has nothing in common with one.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário