quarta-feira, 17 de julho de 2019

Why

why
why can't I trust others
family, friends and whoever's in between
no matter how much they tell me they're there
or how much they say they care about me
I just don't believe them
and then isolate myself
because I'm not worthy of them
because they're too nice to me
and I am what I am
a cold block of ice
alone in my isolated fortress of solitude
telling everyone to go away
lying to everyone that I'm fine
even if they know I'm not
I can't tell them
I can't talk
whenever I try my throat tightens
my mouth shuts
my eyes drift away and tears start to form
because crying is easier then talking
explaining is hard 
and disappearing
although momentarily satisfying
demands more of myself than what I am willing to give.
no matter how much I promise to try
no matter how much I try
I just can't trust others 
and everything would be easier to fix
if I just knew 
why

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário